fbpx

Reply To: Our business is under threat from a motorway and will be destroyed if the motorway design is approved. We have been denied any support with Legal costs from NZTA to explore our options. Do you have any advice?

Up
0
Down

Thanks Kate I will be in touch soon. The resource consent hearing to enable the construction, operation and maintenance for a
new four lane state highway has closed and the council advises that the 15 working day time limit between the closing date of the hearing,
Tuesday 3 November 2020 and the decision is to be doubled. So we will get a decision by December 15th 2020.