fbpx

Reply To: Hi there,I own The Sari Collective (www.thesaricollective.co.nz).I have a Facebook page and instagram, and I am struggling turning sales; in fact, I’ve had none. I know my SM posts aren’t quite up to scratch, but I’ve run out of ideas of what I should and shouldn’t post. I know I should be curating a brand, but I don’t know how. It would be good to get some help around this, and to turn supporters and visitors to the website into consumers. Any help will be appreciated!

Up
Down

Hi there,

Some advice I would offer in terms of your social media is to:

– Identify your target audience (what are their interests, do they want rental dresses & how can you maximise your business based on their consumer behaviour)

– When it comes to posting social media content there are a few things to consider. The first is aesthetic eg. colours, branding and message. Your social media should be based on these key elements to not only attract the customer but to also remain consistent with your message and gain a community invested in your service. The second thing to consider is content pillars. This means, having 3-5 key elements that you are consistently posting about. For example, with your business, it may be relevant to post about the dresses you have for rent, clients wearing them and maybe celebrities or popular figures wearing similar if not the same fashion inspiration.

I suggest looking at similar NZ businesses such as the borrowed collective, designer boutique, lend the trend, renting with sb – these are all Instagram accounts with a successful following and a clear idea of their target audience and consistent brand messaging. Although your brand is niche, take time to see how you can apply their ideas to your business.

I hope this advice is helpful.

Best Wishes,

Dimple Digital Team.