fbpx

Reply To: How can we promote our website to get more sales? We sell a few items on Trademe and with all completed sales parcel up and post within 24hours of receiving payment. We have business cards and made a small flyer promoting some other items we have for sale trying to direct to our webpage. We also have a FaceBook page where we promote some items directing to trademe or webpage to complete a purchase. We also encourage people to ask questions and tell us what they like so we could order in for them.This is a web based tiny partnership while we both still work fulltime and hope to build up to one needing a retail presence.

Up
Down

Hi There

We have a blog and video where we talk about the most important simple things our clients are doing to generate more business online which is worth checking out: https://www.rocketspark.com/blog/post/254/Ecommerce-secret-saucethe-9-simple-essentials-of-ecommerce-success/

The key sections I’d focus on are:
– Doing the SEO basics
– Email marketing
– Explore buy now pay later solutions such as Laybuy and Afterpay.

The other key essential to note is that ecommerce takes tenacity. Online success is a ongoing process of testing, learning, and refining and that takes time. Getting a website is just the start.

I hope that helps.

Kind regards

Grant

I hope that helps.