fbpx

Reply To: I run a service based business – event entertainment. I offer about 8 core services (dancers, musicians, circus acts, body paint, makeup stations, event hosts – comedian/drag Queen, promo staff and roving actors). I’m wondering if I’m stretching myself too thin – all of our performers are true experts and incredible at what they do, but worry having too many offers creates a “jack of all trades, master or none” vibe and hurts my seo. Thoughts?

Up
Down

Kia ora Theresa, thanks for reaching out. If there is demand for all of these services I would encourage you to keep them but sharpen up your online marketing to grow sales. It is very common for businesses to have sub or micro-brands within their offering and build communities and key messages that talk to each of the target audience for each offering. How you put together a campaign and promote your comedian act versus your drag queen act might be talking to different groups. Regarding the SEO question, i’ll leave that up to the pro’s to answer but I’m happy to have a chat to you if you touch base via rachel.adams@manaaki.io Ngā mihi