fbpx

Reply To: Our business is under threat from a motorway and will be destroyed if the motorway design is approved. We have been denied any support with Legal costs from NZTA to explore our options. Do you have any advice?

Up
0
Down

The decision was delayed until sometime in February 2021. we are still waiting to hear the decision of the commissioners.