fbpx

Reply To: Hi I have a cleaning franchise. I have been doing in for 5 years with out any social media presence. Last year I decided to setup a Facebook page to increase my business presence as we took a bit of a knock due to Covid.Any ideas on our tp grow my page and what content I could post? I don’t think my audience wants to see me vacuuming, cleaning etc everyday?Thank you for this awesome platform 

Up
Down

Hi Gary,

A few content ideas of the top of my head:

Testimonials and review from happy clients; video interviews with clients 9must be snappy); tips on the local area – great butcher, cafe, etc to show your audience you are in their suburb; staff – new staff, birthdays, after work celebrations, staff profiles – to show your clients who will be cleaning their home; cleaning tips e.g. how to get into hard to reach places, clean a lounge suite, do something special; video from staff on why they love their jobs or their number one cleaning tip; surprise your first or best client with a big thank you gift and ask someone to film it; celebrate milestones and post to SM; do a great refer a friend offer.

Tips to grow – do the Facebook blueprint course which is a good way to upskill and then run some targeted ads with all of the above content in your local area for your exact demographic.

I hope some of that helps!

Regards,

Nick