fbpx

Reply To: Hi there,we are a business that have been in operation since the covid lockdown occurred last year.We’ve been travelling around the Upper North Island i.e Tamaki Makaurau, Waikato, Hauraki, Taranaki, Tauranga and the Far North, delivering Hikoi/ Workshops for Men and women to help them release trauma, and deliver tools to help with mental health.The response to our events has been phenomenal and we’re looking to do more of our mahi in 2021 having already delivered a mens workshop in the Far North during Waitangi weekend, and we have our first hikoi booked in for Raglan on the 28th February.We need help with our governance structure, attracting funding and just general guidance on how to steer our waka.Can you help us with any of the above?Look forward to hearing back from you.nga mihi,Franky Bourke

Up
Down

Kia ora Franky, this is amazing mahi. I would love to have a session with you and see how we can help steer the waka. I’m actually based in Raglan so could meet you in person otherwise we can connect via video link – email me at rachel.adams@manaaki.io. A few questions. Are you set up as a legal entity yet? As a Sole Trader, Ltd, or Charitable trust? What are your aspirations? Have you charged for your training & events yet? This will help steer the conversation. Ngā mihi, Rach