fbpx

Reply To: Hi there,we are a business that have been in operation since the covid lockdown occurred last year.We’ve been travelling around the Upper North Island i.e Tamaki Makaurau, Waikato, Hauraki, Taranaki, Tauranga and the Far North, delivering Hikoi/ Workshops for Men and women to help them release trauma, and deliver tools to help with mental health.The response to our events has been phenomenal and we’re looking to do more of our mahi in 2021 having already delivered a mens workshop in the Far North during Waitangi weekend, and we have our first hikoi booked in for Raglan on the 28th February.We need help with our governance structure, attracting funding and just general guidance on how to steer our waka.Can you help us with any of the above?Look forward to hearing back from you.nga mihi,Franky Bourke

Up
Down

Kia ora Franky – I have whanau that have been on your hikoi a couple of times and speak really highly of the experience and the mental and spiritual benefits they’ve received from it. You really are onto something quite transformative well on your way to creating a movement.

Your governance, and organisational structure and pathways to funding all need to ladder up to what you want this movement to be. My question is, when you allow yourself to dream about how big this could be or the types things you want to do what do you see, whats your vision? Once you have a lock on that you can work your way back to where you are today and then make some decisions on structure, governance, and funding.

Keep do an amazing job, you’re making a difference and an impact in peoples lives.
Nga mihi
Pat