fbpx

Reply To: Kia OraI’m doing some final testing on an online course. Safeto16.org is a 30 minute course to get parents  to build a wall of protection around their children from sexual offenders.The group who have been testing the course love the content.They all say it could be a bit more ‘colourful’ I’m now looking for a marketing strategy to move forward.Is there somewhere you can lead me please?

Up
Down

Kia Ora Brent! What an incredible topic to take on and help educate parents. My first question reading your description is who ideally you would like to provide this material to. Have you started only at the community level? Approached schools within your region for them to consider offering it as a resource to parents? Approached existing organizations who are looking after child welfare? Your marketing strategy to help expose more people to the material will largely depend on who you would like to partner with.

As for making the content more “colorful” – what do mean by that? Can the course have more examples in it? More humor? What is missing right now that you would like to add?

If you can help me understand both of those details, I may be able to give you additional advice on how to take a next step. Cheers