fbpx

Reply To: Kia OraI’m doing some final testing on an online course. Safeto16.org is a 30 minute course to get parents  to build a wall of protection around their children from sexual offenders.The group who have been testing the course love the content.They all say it could be a bit more ‘colourful’ I’m now looking for a marketing strategy to move forward.Is there somewhere you can lead me please?

Up
Down

Kia ora Brent wow this must be a very emotive project to be building, great work! As you already have a specific target market the next step is identifying where you can find them, and as Michelle says starting at the community level with orgs who already work in this space and with children and their families will be a cost effective way to get the word out (we all know budgets are tight when you’re starting out!) Going direct into organisations like schools, youth groups, child welfare groups etc means the main cost is your time. Another thing to consider would be trying to get your story covered by media once you have launched. A service like this that helps keep children safe will always be of interest. If you’d like some pointers here please get in touch. Particularly media that specifically talks to parents would be a great place to start, but I think you could also have success with broader reaching media too. And considering low cost marketing options like social media advertising would also be smart and easily scaleable as you grow. Check out http://www.digitalboost.co.nz which offers free online courses and a bunch of great videos and resources for learning about all things digital for business, including social media marketing. Good luck and please get in touch if you would like some help!