fbpx

Reply To: I run a service based business – event entertainment. I offer about 8 core services (dancers, musicians, circus acts, body paint, makeup stations, event hosts – comedian/drag Queen, promo staff and roving actors). I’m wondering if I’m stretching myself too thin – all of our performers are true experts and incredible at what they do, but worry having too many offers creates a “jack of all trades, master or none” vibe and hurts my seo. Thoughts?

Up
Down

Hi @theresa

In addition to Rachels comments, which I agree with-

I’m assuming that the purpose of your business is to create great experience for people through awesome performers? If so, then having a variety and a mix is great- you just need to make sure that operationally it isn’t too taxing for you. What could you simplify in your back off to be able to focus on the diversity of performers and experiences that you’re creating?

However, if the purpose of your business is to connect people with performers then the focus of the business (where you spend your time and simplify everything else) is on having the widest variety of performers and focussing on profiling them.

Sasha