Reply To: I employee workers as contractors- can I get any assistance to continue to employee them?

Hi, the contractors should submit their own application with WINZ for the wage subsidy https://services.workandincome.govt.nz/ess/trader_applications/new
They should be eligible for the subsidy if the total amount they invoice each week (to you and any other people they contract to) is at least 30% lower than what they normally invoice, for at least a 4 week period. If they contract for 20 hours or more they will be entitled to $585.80 per week. If they contract for less than 20 hours they will be entitled to $350 per week.