fbpx

Reply To: I am about to “Go Live” with my website and Facebook pages. I am a sole trader, working with teams to challenge the way they operate / lead. In the past, my business was gained by reputation and word of mouth. Now that I am on my own, I believe it is time to have more of an online presence as some of my market will be completing online courses. What is your recommendation for the frequency of writing blogs and posting to Facebook or LinkedIn? Also, should that be to market or to educate my followers? Or both?My thoughts were along the lines of posting two – three times Thank you.

Up
Down

Morena RaeMac

I am looking forward to seeing what the other advisors and experts say on this topic – what I have learned on engaging audiences is that being consistent and regular in your posting enables you to build an engagement with you audience. The other aspect is understanding what your audience actually wants to see, wants to read – you can get this from the engagement, but also trying to understand from direct engagement with them about their interests – obviously the outcome of what action people take e.g. liking, sharing, commenting helps indicate whether the content is something they are interested in – and ultimately the actions in terms of sales if that is what you are looking for.

I reckon, trial and error is a good approach for a period of time.

Go well. Andy