fbpx

Reply To: Kia ora, I am a Maori designer/strategist and ive been working in the creative industries for the last 10 years. Im also a teacher, a disrupter and a change maker. I’ve built wellbeing strategies for international education providers, i’ve created a Maori and Pacific creative community (and event platform) and i’m now trying to develop a collaborative for maori designers—Im passionate about solving problems in my community. I’ve recently quit my job to pursue work in the community and I run a fulltime freelance design service covering strategy, design, photography and AR/digital production. Im currently trying to rely less on my agents to find me work in the ‘western studio land’ and im seeking out more community social driven work where I work directly with maori businesses. Where can I find this work? I know its out there and I know there’s heaps but for some reason i’m just struggling to find it. What are the spaces I can explore to connect with people in this space?

Up
Down

There’s also the fb community purchase māori made, which can be a good road to your freelance work. I’ve currently stop my task to Best CRM Software in Pakistan pursue paintings inside the network and I run a complete-time freelance design carrier covering strategy, design, pictures, and ar/digital production. I am presently looking to depend less on my retailers to discover me work in the ‘western studio land’.