fbpx

Reply To: Hi Dear,I have set a Shopify Shop pawsfamily.com, Etsy https://www.etsy.com/nz/shop/PawsFamilyNZ, and pawsfamily,printmighty.co.nz and aotearoashopnz.co.nz on SpreadShirt Australia and United Statesand I have one major problem, I know my business has potential but I have a problem selling and getting traffic that turns in sell.I would like to know how to do this and bring this to success, time to time I have some sells but I have few fraudulent orders how to avoid these?I could need advice on how to process to make some sales.I did try Facebook ads, money goes, no sales toward this but I know that the business has potential.I have a Youtube channel, i have an Instagram account, a Facebook account, a Twitter account a Pinterest account.Mostly of my traffic come from Pinterest and a bit from instagram… I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for help.

Up
Down

Hi There!

Thank you so much for your question. I would be interested to hear how you went about your Facebook ads and seeing if there is potentially a different approach you could try. I would recommend building up your social media accounts with followers to gain social proof of your site so people trust you. That in itself will give you more traffic and potential sales. If you would like I have some resources on how to grow your accounts naturally which I would be more than happy to send through to you if you’d like!

Another option is identifying some influencers that could promote your products! This would gain you more followers but also make your product more well known!

If I can help you at all please feel free to reach out! annabellelindberg30@gmail.com

Thanks
Annabelle

Skip to toolbar