fbpx

Reply To: Morena,I have a small website which I outsourced and now they seem to have dropped me like a stone. The website is through wordpress and I have all the login details etc.When you google search my company name and a key word it doesn’t come up with my website but rather a wholesaler that stocks me, and then my facebbok page etc .I know this has something to do with SEO’s but do i need to install a plugin for this and if so, are there any that you would recommend and then how do I go about making myself more visible.Thanks

Up
Down

Hi,

It sounds like perhaps either your domain name annual fee was not paid, or perhaps your hosting, maybe even an SSL certificate has lasped. It’s important not to lose your domain name as it gets put back into an auction and some people auto bid on expired domains to then charge you more if you want it back. Try first to phone your provider – but if they are no longer an option then someone ask independent to look at your situation. If it is SEO only, you would still see your site if you type the URL into the browser.

Rebecca