fbpx

Reply To: Hey guys, my name is Ollie. Myself and a partner are starting up a Cold Brew Coffee company called Innerbloom. We are unique in the sense that we are organically brewed and flavoured to make for an awesome pre workout energy kick or just as an easy option to pick up and go. My question is relating to investors, is it worth getting either a business loan from a bank, or finding an investor, or just using what money you have to tick over the company as it gets going. Any info is greatly appreciated. Ollie

Up
Down

Awesome thanks for the reply Vicky, this is super helpful. At this stage we have enough money in the savings account to keep ticking over but not to drive the business further I feel anyway.

We do have a mission statement/Business plan written up and I have written out a budget of what is needed to get started and front costs, we have sorted basically everything to launch, product, labels, design, lab tested etc. I feel like rather than a bank loan we would lean more to getting an investor on board and hopefully somebody that is interested in growing the company and product.

So probably a long shot but would you know any investors or mentors to talk to or point me in the right direction?