fbpx

Reply To: Hi iam seeing if use have assistants availible in managing a one man concrete business  which concerns applying for accounts and keeping things updated for payments and stuff as I run the business solely and get tied after work constantly to where I get behind book work or just can’t be bother

Up
Down

Hi

I’d suggest finding a good bookkeeper who can take care of that for you. You can look on this online directory of bookkeepers below and filter by location. First give them a call to see who they are, how you connect etc and then discuss how long they think it take per week and what they will charge and work out together the best way forward.

Passing this work to someone who does books all day, everyday takes away the stress and allows you to focus on what you do best – and it’s never as much work for a bookkeeper because they have efficient systems to help you stay on top of your books.

https://www.xero.com/nz/advisors/find-advisors/?type=advisors&tag%5B%5D=xero:advisor-directory/industries-served/construction-and-trades&tag%5B%5D=xero:advisor-directory/type/bookkeeper&orderBy=ADVISOR_RELEVANCE&sort=ASC&pageNumber=1