fbpx

Reply To: Should I spend money on Facebook ads at this point in time when people have less disposable income to spend but I’ll get more awareness of the brand?

Carlos, if I recall you are in the retail business. My speciality is everything retail.

One of the key pieces of advice right now is cash is king. Before you spend a cent, I would be very considered in planning and understanding how much you will need to invest in engaging your core audience once life goes back to BC (before-Covid). Customers are being cautious because of the uncertainty of Covid. Customers are also very fickle and with the volumes of content they are consuming, your message; however clever and engaging it is, could be quickly forgotten.

Is there another idea of getting shoppers or audiences to get involved with voting on new product ideas or new concepts. Find other ways to involve them and help them build what your future looks like.
If they vote then can they place a pre-order?

In any marcomms, invest wisely as it might take more than the usual effort to get customers coming back to your door.