fbpx

Reply To: I am very close to finalising a new range of coconut products (craft coconut if you like). I have developed and secured the supply chain including a unique biodegradable packaging.  I need to complete the branding and be ready to go once the lockdown lifts.  I have agreed a distribution arrangement for New Zealand & Australia, i did have the final funding i required agreed (not delivered) but unfortunately the funder has closed down due to Covid-19.I am looking for advice and assistance to secure the necessary funding to enable me to be ready to go once countries re open.  My branding and packaging are to be made in Auckland.  The raw ingredient comes from the Philippines.I look forward to and thank you in advance for any advice/comments.  Stay safe.Michael

Its a tough time to close a new funding round. Not knowing what type of investor you were talking too I would suggest you need to
1) update your pitch deck (and if necessary your business model) to show how your products will be more relevant in the post Covid new world we will live in – including support from your distribution partners
2) Make a list of other types of funders you could approach and who are still investing ( I am not pretending this will be easy – it wont)