fbpx

Reply To: Kia Ora!My family have owned their own transport company for 30+ years mainly driving trucks including delivery freight around the country, delivery chilled food and driving rubbish trucks. A few years ago we decided to branch out and take on another buisness installing screw piles for residential homes. Ever since taking it on we have been struggling to get it off the ground. We don’t have much experience in the building industry however I do believe in the product and know for a fact it works. We have a branch in Australia that is thriving and we have the support there as well. I’m looking for advice on how to grow this buisness with little experience in the building industry? Also ideas on how to generate more customers and how to get more stable work moving forward? We have the potential to be huge and I know we can give back to the community and provide jobs for our people. Any advice will be very much appreciated. There is more to the story and other things to factor in but I’m more than happy to talk about everything.Ngā Mihi,DanaKFoubdations

In addition to the sound advice provided by the previous contributors, The Icehouse has an alumni of over 3000 owner-managers who have successfully navigated the type of business challenges you’re facing. We’d be happy to put you in touch with a few in your industry that could provide some real-world experiences that could be of use.