fbpx

Reply To: Who knows anything about shooting cooking videos with tik tok. I just started last night but I want to connect with food and beverage guys to sponsor me sample products to make stuff with or primary industries to tautoko my vision of short inspirational cooking shows to post up on linked or where ever to create something to for the chinese market to share through the social media of libertypost in china If they see me endorse a product in my home kitchen then we could could change advertising for ever.think foodnetwork? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_Network

Hi Pere, now I’m not an tik toc cooking show expert but I understand the platform and I’m not entirely sure cooking videos and tik toc are a fit?

I think what you need to focus on first is creating some great content. I had a quick search and I see you have a YouTube channel – I would be focused on getting some great content up there or on Facebook, or Instagram – I think those three channels are a fit.

Create great content first – for the audience you want to target. Build that audience and then you should be able to get the F&B brands to work with you, provide product, sponsor the show etc. But first you need to show them the product that they are going to buy. And that is you, your skills and personality.