fbpx

Reply To: Kia Ora whanau,Appreciate this platform and all of the love here. I own a sandwich deli/’house’ which prior to covid I was looking to scale into a multi site business, having just committed to a lease in AKl cbd for location number 2, I’m lucky in that the property owner is an absolute legend and had no expectations around seeing that through immediately. I guess provided the lockdown doesnt remain for too long, im in an OK position. I’ve built a model that’s really sound financially whilst keeping its authenticity, in a saturated market I think weve positioned ourselves nicely to provide a service thats needed and that wont change. (sorry that sounded like some lame elevator pitch haha)  I think despite the hard times, im super aware of the opportunites that arise in a crisis, and really want to leverage all i can. I guess im hoping to spitball with someone about ideas, a mentor of sorts if anyone had any interest in what my plans where for the immediate. Lots of love to all, Huri

Hi Huri,
I am keen to chat further on the opportunities and pivots for you to consider in your situation.
I work with retailers of every shape and size (including food and QSR) and have been involved in the scaling of many different retail food operators.

Contact me via linkedin or juanita@retailx.co.nz

Cheers Juanita