fbpx

Reply To: Talofa Team,I hope you are all doing well. I listened to a live that was done by Pat and Jordan this morning and realized I am need of some help during this time for my business. I run a project where I facilitate workshops and do talks around social media addiction/well being. I have done work in schools, AUT, DHB and other community groups that need my programme.I have had 4 gigs cancel during this lock down period and I am wondering what the future of this will look like for me. I have an idea but I do need help putting together a strategy on what post C-19 will look like and understanding the landscape of the corporate world that I was planning on breaking into Q2 of this year. Any help would be apprecaited. This question could also be for ‘Digital and Technology’ but I have decided to put it under business growth. Thank you. You can find my work under ‘DIGITAL DISCIPLINE’ on Facebook or IG.

Kia Ora all @tlaulu. Im just trying to get a better understanding of your question so I can help in the best way possible. Are you asking for what other ways you can keep your business going during this period? It may help if you send through exactly what your programme is so I can get a better understanding. Hope that’s ok?