fbpx

Reply To:  Hello. I am a abuse survivor and mental health advocate who runs a blog. My main funding comes from public speaking and workshops. Obviously I have no work at the moment and am unsure of which way to take my work. I write a lot of articles online for various organisations but all voluntarily and it’s not something I would or could charge for. I was thinking of possible doing mental health coaching online but not sure if I’m qualified enough for such a thing and it’s not something I could set up ‘quickly’. I’m wondering if anyone had any idea of which way I could take things. 

Hey Jessica

Love your thinking. I think that virtual coaching is going to come into its own. There’s definitely opportunity for you out there. It would be interesting to look globally to see what other countries are doing in this space in the coming month. Keep searching and thinking as it will develop ideas for you.

It just maybe that you don’t need the more formal qualification for more of a blog style gig but longer term a qualifications in this space will definitely gain credibility and lift you into another space. This Covid cloud is going to increase demand for online education of short courses. That will also be an interesting space for you to follow around coaching etc if this is your longer term purpose

Good luck good human.

Anna