fbpx

Reply To: I have an online course to help high school athletes with their mental well being – I haven’t had a sale since going into lock down.  I haven’t been actively marketing because I don’t want to be seen as taking advantage of this horrible situation, however I know that this is something that is definitely needed and could help a lot over this time. Any suggestions on how to continue putting the course out there without coming across in the wrong way? 

Great ideas from Vicky & Duncan.

The current situation is a time where mental wellbeing is more important than ever. Particularly for athletes/high school students. So your business could be in high demand if you’re getting in front of the right people. (coaches, sports department head, etc). They’ll all be searching for ways to keep students and athletes engaged/heathy during the lockdown.

I totally agree the hard sell is probably not the right approach. However, an idea might be to offer some free content or suggestion from your courses that would be beneficial to them during this time. Or something like “10 mental health tips for being an athlete in lockdown etc” and promoting that content. Its a soft sell, proving your business as an expert & providing meaningful value to the customer.

Go well!