Reply To: I have asked my employer if they can pay me 2 days of my leave per week as they are only paying me the wage subsidy and I have over 550 hours accrued. He has declined… do I have any rights to get my leave entitlement other than resigning? 

Hi there

I’m not qualified for this one. It found this which might help you get to the bottom of it. Give the 0800 number a call?

What if I have a complaint about how my employer has paid me?
If you have a complaint because you think your employer is breaching any of their minimum employment obligations to you, you can contact Employment NZ by calling on 0800 20 90 20 or by email at info@employment.govt.nz.

All the best