fbpx

Reply To: I have an online course to help high school athletes with their mental well being – I haven’t had a sale since going into lock down.  I haven’t been actively marketing because I don’t want to be seen as taking advantage of this horrible situation, however I know that this is something that is definitely needed and could help a lot over this time. Any suggestions on how to continue putting the course out there without coming across in the wrong way? 

I agree with the advice already provided, in particular with respect to the delivery of your offering, and would add that I think this is a very good time for your clients to focus on the mental side of athletic preparation while they are restricted in their physical preparation. This could have long-term benefits to your business as you may be able to develop relationships with athletes now who will stay with you as they return to and further develop their sporting careers. Check out the various NZ regional sports trusts which should have connections to both schools and sports clubs in their regions. Happy to connect you with others. Feel free to reach out to me at anthony.mosse@gmail.com