fbpx

Reply To: I am a small business owner and into my 2nd year of business. We conduct background checks and reference checks on potential new candidates for our clients. We have been hit pretty bad through covid19 as have many other businesses.I am constantly looking at ways of pivoting my business but due to recruitment being very quiet it is hard.Any suggestions how I can use marketing to gain my interest of my brand and services as I am still quite new to the industry also.If you have a magic wand can I borrow it. Seriously it would be great to hear any ideas you have. Thanks for creating this amazing platform it is appreciated.Thank you 

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out!

Some awesome advice above! In addition to understanding your Segmentation, (who are you targeting? are you focused towards a specific Industry? What is your differentiator?) Now is a really good time to build your network through online forums such as LinkedIn or other social networks that your Customers may be part of. I have seen a bunch of really good networking events and webinars pop up over the last few weeks, is there an opportunity to look at attending, supporting or speaking at to raise your profile?

LinkedIn Learning offers free courses on both marketing and how to use the platform that may be useful and I saw that Robett Hollis (https://www.linkedin.com/in/robett/) posted this morning on LinkedIn that he was running a free webinar on how to get the most out of LinkedIn that may be worth checking out.

Please let me know if I can help with anything further!