I’m just going to list running ideas here, I’m sure some of them you have tried, but hopefully something in there that is easy and cheap;
– is there anything stopping you using your facebook, inst and twitter accounts to advertise your work services. I know we like to keep these separate but means-must. If you feel comfortable, perhaps starting talking bits and pieces about some strategies to build the brand every couple of days to engage. But I would also go out with a ‘voice of experience and desire to help’ – talk about your desire to help those in need and request people to forward to friends and families to widen its reach. Link to your website or email too.
– Look over Twitter for common hashtags and use these
– find images on unsplash, use Canva to put together something that looks ok, and even look to video and your own face/voice to video.
– Could you offer a webinar as a first offer to trial and gain trust
– Your best hunting ground is often with your own client base – Do you have a database, can you go out to that database? Even phone them up to check in on them, if this is professionally suitable. I know I had a call from my hairdresser today and it was great. But can you ask for referrals, even discounts might seem a bit non professional, but these are changing times.
– If any of the social posts go well, you can boost them and it doesnt have to be huge dollars, try $50
– Find your local community board and also editor of local rags, and send them some helpful tips they might publish and outline some think-piece, include a bio on yourself or link to linkedin Don’t forget radio, audio sometimes has more time to convey these messages.
– But consider who your target audience are, and hone tone, messages, and the vehicles you use around these personas.
– Could you partner with anyone or thing as a social good service – where they have a database wider than you do? Offer them something in return.