fbpx

Reply To: Me and my friends have a business called the Mahi Dogs. We are live streamers, content dreaters, a clothing company, barber and ta moko shop and also music designers. What my question is, How do I explain all of these under one business without sounding like we are in over our heads. We love each part of these industries and it makes us unique, the environment is fun and authentic that feeds of each other but when I try to explain what we are it just sounds a bit cluttered if that makes sense.Also we are trying to get funding to Kickstart our business. What would be the best route to do so as we are not just digital and technology, nor just retain and design we are a few of these. Theres not another business that has or is all of these industries in oneMy name is Renata by the way and thank you for the help.

Hi Renata. That does sound busy 🙂
This may be a better question for the marketing and branding forum since I expect the real issue you will face is one of market positioning. A clear identity is key to cut-through.
Unless there is a clear way to summarise the offering/activity.

Regards
Bruce