fbpx

Reply To: Kia Ora/Orana Ko LJ Tenei owner of Hulanesian Fitness. My business is a Holistic approach to Health Physical and Mental Welbeing. The world wants it the Communities Love it but i need to get it all online. I have 11 Beautiful tamariki lived overseas for years but came home becasue i knew I had something that would change and give purpose to all those that Love this Program. Im a one man band, ive done all the Work even Years ahead of myself but i need some support wrapped around me to take it to the next level. I need a dam good Mentor, never had one and I need someone to loo overall at my business as a Whole and can tell me what my Plan needs to be.Its empowering its healing u loose Weight its feminine and its about taking back YOUR Control as a Wahine standing STRONG in WHO U ARE TODAY! Loving all of you the good the bad and the Ugly! Its not just only about Fitness its About CHANGE becoming the best version of YOU! xxoo Arohanui me

Kia Ora,
Standing strong in who you are and ‘becoming’ is part of authentic leadership. Now, more than ever, authenticity is crucial – not only to resonate with others, but to feel aligned within oneself. Depending on where you’re at with your business plan, a possible next step for you is to explore your own values and strengths, so that you can aim your natural strengths toward your business goals. If you would like some direction around this, I’d be happy to help.
Tui