fbpx

Reply To: I really need some ideas to spark motivation with online marketing and to really take things to the next level. I feel as though I’m in a rut/funk and this past month of isolation has really affected my mood. What next steps could I consider to get things rolling again? 

Hi there, without more info about what kind of support you need re the online marketing side of life, I would encourage you re motivation to go back to basics and get clear about ‘why’ you do what you do. Switching the brain into how we can be of service can help lift us through our funk. A quick exercise to try is a two-step question.

1. Consider someone asking you ‘What do you do? …write down your standard response.
2. Consider the same question again, and answer using this ‘I get to help people/team/orgs …. so they can….’ (fill in the gaps. The idea is to look to the higher purpose of your enterprise.

Belief in yourself and your purpose turns funks and ruts into an obstacle course you must find ways to navigate. I am happy for you to get in touch if you need an ear to help you get clear for yourself.

You could also search Facebook Groups for your niche and get support there – there are loads of free support groups…or you could start your own? Your local community will have initiatives to support online biz too. And of course there are online marketers offering heaps of good deals for training at present if you feel like joining a community.

I do not know you but I absolutely believe in you and the power of possibility.
Stay safe,
Amanda
PS The funk is totally natural so no beating yourself up.