fbpx

Reply To: Hi, and thanks for having this service available.This is a food production / marketing / business growth questionWe are an Auckland based catering service providing beautiful fresh nutritious catering to Early childcare centres.Due to Covid-19 we have had to close as our centres have been closed. As we re-open we will have lost customers and know our numbers will be down.As a new-ish and small operation we are vulnerable.We would really appreciate some advise on how to effectively reach new business and get our brand out there quickly within the ECE sector. We offer a fantastic service and have been lucky to grow our business so far on great word of mouth and hard work to build a great reputation.To manage our way through this hit we to promote to our service really for the first time.Many thanksWith little to no marketing funds available I know thins is tough. 

Hi I think the best thing is to talk to your customers and see how they are coping. I know many are struggling with new rules and procedures and adapting to the new world. If they say they won’t continue with you that’s valuable insight to address whatever the issues are before approaching new customers. I would not stay Marketing until you understand and can address whatever the issues are (if any). It may be you are just not top of mind or there may be some underlying issues you need to address. Either way job one is talk to all your customers then go from there.