fbpx

Reply To: Hi, and thanks for having this service available.This is a food production / marketing / business growth questionWe are an Auckland based catering service providing beautiful fresh nutritious catering to Early childcare centres.Due to Covid-19 we have had to close as our centres have been closed. As we re-open we will have lost customers and know our numbers will be down.As a new-ish and small operation we are vulnerable.We would really appreciate some advise on how to effectively reach new business and get our brand out there quickly within the ECE sector. We offer a fantastic service and have been lucky to grow our business so far on great word of mouth and hard work to build a great reputation.To manage our way through this hit we to promote to our service really for the first time.Many thanksWith little to no marketing funds available I know thins is tough. 

In addition to my last post – I’d also approach the hospital sector – Starship comes to mind, as well as offering a unique service offering to contract suppliers (eg Spotless, OCS) who all do catering on a large scale across many parts of NZ… a unique “child” concept could be of interest for them.