fbpx

Reply To: Hi team,   I’m looking for some help with marketing, our business is very local based and we have always enjoyed a good turnover, however now that we have opened up in level 3 to online orders for delivery and takeaways we have managed to only get 10% of our sales for this first week.   I wonder if it is our online presence or the way we are attempting to get our message out there, or simply our old customers are not web-based,  so how do we still communicate with them?   I am also wondering it is something as simple as we are passing on the credit card fees charged for processing credit cards,  have your team found any information to support lack of sales due to credit card charges, or have you come across any payment solutions to offer direct bank transfers free of charge.   Other than invoicing and waiting on payment as this does not work over weekend transfers.   

Morena – I would look back at your custom from the past when things were going well. Can you analyse where and who that came from – are they price sensitive or not? Are they are regular or not? The value comes in the data and patterns. That will help you work out some insights for how you can approach the customers that might be coming to you and whether you have to waive those fees or not. Good luck,.