fbpx

Reply To: Build your own website platform or Pay for an expert? I’m looking to start a business for next summer in the tourism market. I want to have a website that will allow for people to book a time slot and pay (I will need to limit the number of cars that come on the property). I have used Squarespace for my husbands site and could probably work out wix or shopify if I needed to. SO my question is: If I did a DYI site which of the platforms has a good flexible booking capability?OR am I best to go with a local company to build it for me?Cheers A

Have a look at A mix of both – Shopify is very easy to use over all but, what I did for a client site a while ago was a mix of both – user a designed for the look at feel but (who used a Paid template for Shopify) they executed what we wanted as far as design and overall, and I loaded the products in apps for Shopify etc. Worked out very cost-effective and the team got to use the back of the website and put things in themselves, so saves any ongoing tech costs.