fbpx

Reply To: I need urgent help please can I have a website show me how to make my own campaigns for content and email marketing and help with brand and get online e commerce we are nearly homeless with the covid 19

Hi there, I’m so sorry you’re in this position. I agree with the advice above, and accessing the 1000 free websites offer through Manaaki as a great first step. Next get clarity about audience to better understand who will benefit from your service or product offering. This is critical first step, you don’t have a business without customers. Think about what value you are providing or problem you’re solving with your product or service. Now more than ever, businesses need to think about the pain points they’re addressing. Then target your messages and content to the most relevant audience. The other challenge you’ve is to drive your audience to your site quickly at nominal cost to you: you can do this through social content and “boosted” posts (i.e. paid targeted content /posts through say Facebook Manager). The benefit is targeting your content to your target audience.This will ensure you reach the right people, with the right message relevant to them. Wishing you all the best and thanks for reaching out.