Reply To: I have a company that sells camper trailers. I now want to expand the business into the hiring out of campers. I want to use sites such as camplify.co.nz and shareacamper.co.nz to advertise on. However both sites need comprehensive insurance in place before I can use their sites. I have insurance but they won’t cover hiring out.How (and with who) do I get comprehensive insurance on my for-hire camper trailer?Many thanks,Gary

Hi Gary, good initiative. For insuring these sorts of assets in this sort of business use, I suggest using a broker such as https://www.crombielockwood.co.nz/ or https://www.marsh.com/nz/contact-us.html. Good luck!