fbpx

Reply To: Hello, I am driving instructor in Central Auckland.  I was in complete lockdown till today.Would like to know how I can reach out to potential  new customers.I have already announced my availability on my driving school fb page n reach out to customer who stopped due to lockdown. Thanks in advance 

Great that you are using Facebook. I would consider boosting the post as I know Facebook algorithms can limit reach if it is an unpaid post. I would not invest more than $50 which would get you considerable reach. The key thing would be to target. When you think about who uses you could you describe the majority demographic in terms of age, location etc? Also make sure you post has an image with it.

Secondly, do you have a list of e-mail addresses from foamier clients? I would definitely send a note out as I know e-mail (despite spam) can get read with the right subject line and if you are known to them. Also to entice interest is there an offer you could put together?
– If you haven’t already could you create a “goldilocks” approach to your pricing to get people to select multiple lessons with you? If not could you offer a several packages with (1) light (2) medium (3) large options with multiple lessons and a sliding discount or value add scale i.e. a free road code if they chose the biggest package
– think of the Rule of 3 when you communicate see the Youtube video for how this works https://youtu.be/Byl8uRkxxGo

Good luck with your comms

Jase