fbpx

Reply To: Hi, I run what was a successful Bed and Breakfast in Feilding, Manawatu.  We cater for motor-sport teams who visit Manfeild, but also lots of overseas and national visitors.  However, all of our bookings for the rest of the year have been cancelled, and no further reservations have been made until next year.  My husband and I rely on the B&B for about 1/3 of our income, so we are struggling.  I would love to be able to advertise through social media, but although I am very computer savvy and very good at writing and using conventional advertising (ie newsletters, databases, AirBnB etc), I have no idea how facebook/ twitter/ instagram etc works.  We do have a Facebook page, but I am very limited in my ability to use it to its fullest for promotion of our B&B.  Where can I go to get some tuition on mastering social media?  Please don’t say U-tube as I find that very frustrating. I’m in my 50’s, and would love to learn.  Thank you!

… also, link in with other tourism operators in the region and see what you can do to package your offerings up eg, those in/around the Rangatikei River and in doing so combine your exposure to their social feeds too…