fbpx

Reply To: Please tell me how I can start an online business or website. What are the products best for onlinebusiness or website. Is it possible to get free advise and help. If yes then please tell me how I can? I have no job and I am struggling to make ends meet. I will be grateful for all the help Ireceive from you.Thanking you, With best regardsSamir Guptasamir028@yahoo.co.nz

Good morning Samir. Sounds as if you are in a tough spot and good on you for thinking proactively about what you can do to change your situation. I am not clear from your email if you have a current business idea or are thinking about starting something totally new.

If you are thinking about something totally new, always best to start with something that you already know. Is there something from your work experience, education or even family and friends connections that you could turn into a saleable idea? Create a list of all the possibilities, then jump online and look at what competitors are doing to work out if you really think there is a space for your idea. Maybe talk it through with a trusted friend or family member who maybe has their own business and some experience and can give you some of their thoughts. Once you have come up with an idea of what you want your business to be, come back to Manaaki and share some ideas and I am sure advisors can jump in and give you some further help.

It is tough starting a business – and any founder will tell you that even at the best of times it has its ups and downs. So in the short term you might also want to think about temporary work in parallel while you explore ideas, or taking some online courses to learn about ecommerce, or even teaming up with some one else you know to look in to this together.

Best of luck and again well done for proactively thinking about the future.