fbpx

Reply To: Hi, I am looking for advice on systems, we are currently using a very old accountancy system that is quite bespoke for our business but it is now very limiting. We process, package and manufacture so build stock and need a really good inventory system. Xero would be great for our business but its the inventory side I am worried about we would need a great inventory system that works with Xero? I have had varying advice that it is always best to have just one system, can anyone recommend a great accountancy system that is in the modern world and is easy to get reports and has an good inventory system and doesn’t cost the world? Also one that will link easily to a website?  Thanks

Have you read this:

https://www.xero.com/nz/resources/small-business-guides/business-management/inventory-management/

It also includes a link to Xero’s list of integrated Inventory solutions.

Hopefully someone with experience in using these packages can give you an insight to which are the best in relation to your business.

It’s only useful having one system if it is right for your business. Why compromise functionality when companies have good integration between their solutions and accounting systems like Xero.