fbpx

Reply To: Hi, I am looking for advice on systems, we are currently using a very old accountancy system that is quite bespoke for our business but it is now very limiting. We process, package and manufacture so build stock and need a really good inventory system. Xero would be great for our business but its the inventory side I am worried about we would need a great inventory system that works with Xero? I have had varying advice that it is always best to have just one system, can anyone recommend a great accountancy system that is in the modern world and is easy to get reports and has an good inventory system and doesn’t cost the world? Also one that will link easily to a website?  Thanks

Hi There

I’d echo the recommendation from Damien. It’s very challenging to get an all in one accounting, inventory management, BOM system at an SME level. The integrations between platforms these days make it very cost-effective and efficient to adopt the right couple of SaaS solutions for your company.

A couple of businesses I’m involved with use Xero for accounting and Cin7 for inventory management, I’d be happy to jump on a call with you to discuss my experiences as our companies have been through the discovery process you’re currently on. Hopefully, I can help you shortcut it.

andrew@elmntlgroup.com

Cheers

Andrew