fbpx

Reply To: Kia ora – thanks for all of the great information and support here. I’m enjoying the lives too!I’m new online – I set up an online store just before lockdown. A little while prior to that I started up my social media sites prioritising Instagram, then Facebook and a long way down the list is Pinterest.  I’m doing everything myself including playing about with the code on Shopify, the photography, SEO, social media content, website copy as well as making my own goods and working with other small businesses to curate some gift boxes I just expanded into doing.I would love if someone would look at my online store and give me feedback on opportunities to improve the experience/site.  And I would also love if someone could give me feedback on how I might improve my Insta or FB action.  I’m hopeless at FB.  Ultimately this all feeds into brand awareness/engagement/traffic growth > conversions.ngā mihi! x

Hi Debra and Vicky – thanks so much for that!

I’ve been trying to reply for the last few hours but unfortunately my replies are disappearing – odds are they’ll appear replicated in the morning!

Rather than risk adding hyperlinks again via the toolset – my website is at https://koakoadesign.co.nz

I’m on Instagram and Facebook as well under Koakoa Design.