fbpx

Reply To: Thank you manaaki for your outstanding creative work. I could definitely use some help. I’m just starting my first own business called the Performance Academy. It’s a Athlete development program for youth who want to chase there sporting dreams. It’s open to all ages and abilities to provide an opportunity for anyone to have access to a leading development program for there given sport. At the moment I need to create a website and Logo. I also find funding is a huge problem for youth as parents all want the best for kids but can’t afford it. Because this is my only source of income and I love what I do, I provide super cheap training programs and training sessions. But am struggling financially. Is there any grants or funding that would be able to help me expand and deliver my business. Thank you for your time,Marty Mckenzie

Morning Marty. Those community organisations might be a good place to look, and/or whether Schools have some funding to support equity offerings to children. All the best. Andy