fbpx

Reply To: Hello Team,we are a new start up selling ready to eat meals through our website gourmetbrothers.co.nzwe have had virtually no orders at all while we read in media that this trend is on the up and such businesses are likely to do well in coming times. We have offered a mix of lifestyle meals like keto, vegan, gluten and dairy free, however still no luck. We invested all savings to come here and are running out of ideas. We would really appreciate if you guys can look at our website and suggest us what could we do to get going.Thanks heaps.RegardsRonnie

There is some great advice above and agree its a tough market to keep customers in. When I looked at your website the questions I had quickly were:

1) How does the process work?
2) What is the food?

Both, to the comments above, take a while to get to and doesn’t feel super simple.

I also thought when I read your site that maybe an idea is not to start as a broad meal delivery service. Your range of options is quite niche…what types of fitness regimes (e.g. crossfit, etc.) may value your types of service or places where people feel like the current meal delivery options don’t help them, eg dairy free, easily or simply?

John

PS FWIW the word dairy is mispelled on your front page as ‘diary’