fbpx

Reply To: I urgently need to get a functional website up that is beautiful and creative. i do not feel I have the budget for what i need. I have a product that has had good responses.

I would love to hear more about your business idea – what is the product you are selling? Who is the target audience? Is this for the local and/or international market? What marketing material do you currently have? Are there any challenges with delivery with Covid-19? Are you looking for an e-commerce site or a marketing site? I ask all of these questions because while I love the idea of a great website, I understand the limitations of budgets and there are other ways in which you can promote your brand and product.

I have had seen significant success with some products through the channels of facebook and Instagram for a nominal investment (mostly being that of time, great images and a compelling message). For other products, leveraging websites with an established, diverse, large and authentic audience (trademe, archipro, builderscrack etc) can be the way to go for some immediate traction and exposure – then you can use that revenue gain to invest in digital assets of your own. Come back to our team with more information and we can provide some more specific guidance.

And, don’t give up – you have made the hardest decision in investing in an idea and you already have “good responses”.

Ange