fbpx

Reply To: Kia ora,I’m in the process of gifting my business to the people of NZ, however I want the profits of the business to go to the Iwi of NZ through a Trust/Beneficiary situation. The aim is for Maori to take control of their own communications, through the networks of Niche Media and the 80 media companies which operate out of the “Bureau of Ethnic Communication”. This provides a fully managed resource and income for Iwi to improve communications and opportunities for jobs in the Communications sector.Is there someone in Manaaki who can advise how best to set this up? 

Up
Down

Another way if you want to make a clean break away from the old hegemony or linear system of the past is to circularize your business by making it open source. This will enable commercial and non-commercial businesses to modify your functions of your business to suite their needs.

Even if your business is not a software or platform company like Facebook, you can still open source your business to say to people or businesses that all of the functions or services that your business provides benefit the all, for all eternity.

HTH