fbpx

Reply To: Hi. I launched my new business a couple of months ago. It’s sustainable sun protection for serious play. UPF 50+ swimwear for women who want the freedom to play outside without compromise – without compromising on sun protection or how they look.I am building up my social and have had some good press. I have tried facebook ads without any success and was looking for some help in getting that nailed, so I can open up my audience. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be amazing thanks. 

Up
Down

I would make a different suggestion.

My diagnosis (along with David’s above) is that you do not yet have an audience who know your brand and product.

And so I’d suggest doing joint ventures with brands who already sell to your profile target customer. If you can promote their brand to your audience and they do the same – you both benefit.

So who should you target?
Any sport who do masters (veteran) events – Netball, Tennis, Rowing, Canoe, Cross Country, Walking groups.
What about athletic clothing brands (preferably NZ based)? Or Rose and Thorne lingerie? Or Manuka Bioscience and Snowberry whose customers are already buying skincare?

Your partnership could work well by running a free to enter competition – You get entrants’ email addresses and can follow up with a discount coupon encouraging their first purchase.

Have a one – pager ready describing your product and the benefits. And some sample sized products ready to share with the brand marketer which they can test or give away to customers for testing.

Best wishes
Rebecca Caroe